Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pubg Sound Problem

sorry for my English 😅

i am using iphone 11 with apple 3.5 connector

problem is i cant hear the sound individually left or right. I can’t detect the sound what comes from left or right side.it just sound from both side.my headphone is remax RM 610D is it my headphone problem?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 7:24 AM

Hi, MRXBROWNWOLF.

We understand that you’re experiencing an issue with your iPhone 11 and the Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter where you’re not able to hear sounds in stereo when playing PUGB Mobile. It sounds like you’re curious about whether this is an issue with your headphones, the game, or your iPhone. Let’s see if we can isolate it further by trying these steps:

• Listen to music or playing another game to see if you can hear sound in stereo using your headphones. If you can, it’s unlikely that the issue is with your headphones.

• Rotate the screen on your iPhone to landscape mode and use the speakers on your iPhone (not your headphones) to play PUBG Mobile. Are you able to hear sounds in stereo here? You should be able to hear from the speaker near the receiver and the one on the bottom of your iPhone. This article will help: Rotate the screen on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you don’t hear in stereo with either your headphones or your iPhone, it may be an issue with the app. Make sure the sound settings are correct in game. Check the PUBG Support page for assistance:

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2021 7:24 AM in response to MRXBROWNWOLF

Hi, MRXBROWNWOLF.

We understand that you’re experiencing an issue with your iPhone 11 and the Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter where you’re not able to hear sounds in stereo when playing PUGB Mobile. It sounds like you’re curious about whether this is an issue with your headphones, the game, or your iPhone. Let’s see if we can isolate it further by trying these steps:

• Listen to music or playing another game to see if you can hear sound in stereo using your headphones. If you can, it’s unlikely that the issue is with your headphones.

• Rotate the screen on your iPhone to landscape mode and use the speakers on your iPhone (not your headphones) to play PUBG Mobile. Are you able to hear sounds in stereo here? You should be able to hear from the speaker near the receiver and the one on the bottom of your iPhone. This article will help: Rotate the screen on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you don’t hear in stereo with either your headphones or your iPhone, it may be an issue with the app. Make sure the sound settings are correct in game. Check the PUBG Support page for assistance:

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities.

Have a great day!

Pubg Sound Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.