Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What power adapter is needed for Chinese version Ipad Pro?

I bought an Ipad Pro a few months ago in China, and now I move to US. I would like to know may I use the original power adapter from the box? or I have to buy a new power adapter from US store? Thanks.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 9:52 AM

Apple Power Adapters (chargers) are universal voltage/frequency. Some have integral pins intended to connect to a specific regions AC Mains outlet - others have a swappable “duck head” that can be changed for different connection pins.

All can be used with commonly available pin-adapters - that can be obtained from Airports, Travel Goods suppliers, DIY stores etc.

Apple also have a travel adapter kit that includes multiple “duck head” connectors:

Apple World Travel Adapter Kit

https://store.apple.com/uk/xc/product/MD837ZM/A

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2020 9:52 AM in response to Jerry_He

Apple Power Adapters (chargers) are universal voltage/frequency. Some have integral pins intended to connect to a specific regions AC Mains outlet - others have a swappable “duck head” that can be changed for different connection pins.

All can be used with commonly available pin-adapters - that can be obtained from Airports, Travel Goods suppliers, DIY stores etc.

Apple also have a travel adapter kit that includes multiple “duck head” connectors:

Apple World Travel Adapter Kit

https://store.apple.com/uk/xc/product/MD837ZM/A

Jun 11, 2020 9:50 AM in response to Jerry_He

The power adapter is pretty universal from a power standpoint - they accept any voltage from 110V to 240V, 50 or 60Hz

The only other factor is the physical plug - the US standard socket is not the same as in China, so you'll need a plug adapter - but this will be true of any electronic device you bring from China (or pretty much any part of the world, really)

What power adapter is needed for Chinese version Ipad Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.