Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clash Royale: Pending transaction

So I recently tapped to purchase one of their new offers in the game and then cancelled it and now since then (3 days now) it says "pend ing transaction" or "verifying pending transaction" and it doesnt let me purchase anything.

I've contacted their support and they told me to contact apple, being a software engineer Im almost 100% as this is supercell issues and not apple's.

Then again, their support just ignored my messages after they could not help which is so so bad for a company where their customers are the players and they cant even support them.

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 2:35 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jun 15, 2020 11:44 AM in response to Hugo_valentine

Hello Hugo_valentine,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to make an in-app purchase in Clash Royale, due to a pending transaction that hasn't be cleared.

It's important to enjoy a seamless experience with your purchases. I'll be happy to help.

Excellent job by contacting the app developer for support. With the pending transaction still incomplete for a few days now, I suggest reporting this issue to Apple Support by clicking this link here: Report a problem

Kind regards.

Clash Royale: Pending transaction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.