Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get my data to a new phone

How can I get all my data such as iMessage conversations pictures contacts and much more to a new iPhone from my iCloud that I have not backed up all the info on

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 2:36 PM

If its in iCloud, signing in to the iCloud account that holds it should download it onto the new iPhone.

Otherwise, you can transfer the data from an older device to the new iPhone by following the steps here: Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2020 2:36 PM in response to quentin23

If its in iCloud, signing in to the iCloud account that holds it should download it onto the new iPhone.

Otherwise, you can transfer the data from an older device to the new iPhone by following the steps here: Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How can I get my data to a new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.