Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot connect to my home wifi

I use iPod Touch and iPad at home. If I try to connect to the home wifi from one of them, the other shows the message "Share password", and even if I click "OK", I am unable to connect to the Wifi. Now, both devices cannot connect. Maybe this started to happen since I updated the iOS yesterday. What can be done? Anyone having the same issue?

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 6:56 PM

Share password is a new feature of iOS to help wi-fi connections. However, if you are experiencing a problem with wi-fi, then you need to go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. Then try your wi-fi connection again. If you continue to experience issues, see this, If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2020 6:56 PM in response to MinFlo

Share password is a new feature of iOS to help wi-fi connections. However, if you are experiencing a problem with wi-fi, then you need to go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. Then try your wi-fi connection again. If you continue to experience issues, see this, If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

I cannot connect to my home wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.