Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem with iphone 11

i got iphone 11 and i'm frustrated my cell phone is constantly stuck When they call me i can't pick it up.he doesn't do it to me all the time but he does it several times.

several times the main screen does not turn off within 30 seconds.

I have it activated True Tone and in low light it doesn't look good at all my screen i have to turn up the lighting myself so i can tell.

other times the screen does not respond to the touch of my hand.

I restarted the factory settings

and it works a little better now.

I regret that I gave the iPhone 8 to get this here on my cell phone is not worth the money

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 2:51 PM

I have installed the latest operating system it crashes and when I play games its screen I have restarted twice in the factory settings my mobile phone crashes constantly

most of the time it crashes and when I see Netflix I think my cell phone stays in memory or the graphics card crashes I don't know what else could be to the problem remains and I accidentally clicked on the option how it was solved I am waiting for your help thank you

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2020 2:51 PM in response to Teddy_B

I have installed the latest operating system it crashes and when I play games its screen I have restarted twice in the factory settings my mobile phone crashes constantly

most of the time it crashes and when I see Netflix I think my cell phone stays in memory or the graphics card crashes I don't know what else could be to the problem remains and I accidentally clicked on the option how it was solved I am waiting for your help thank you

Jun 16, 2020 6:19 AM in response to filippos144

Hello filippos144,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I understand that when you receive a call you're unable to answer it. I also see that you've activated True Tone but it doesn't seem to be working in low light and the sometimes the screen doesn't respond to your touch. I'd like to help. 

I see that you've already tried resetting your phone to factory settings. When you reset your phone did you set it up as new or from a backup? 

Is your phone currently on the latest iOS software? 

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

I also want to provide an article to help with the True Tone. 

Adjust the brightness on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best Regards!

Jun 27, 2020 2:49 PM in response to Teddy_B

most of the time it crashes and when I see Netflix I think my cell phone stays in memory or the graphics card crashes I don't know what else could be to blame

the problem remains and I accidentally clicked on the option how it was solved I am waiting for your help thank you

problem with iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.