Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 pro

Anyone having issues with the iPhone 14 pro? A few issues I’m having are not being able to access the Apple care option it just says cannot connect. Another is when I’m customizing my Lock Screen there’s supposed to be a focus option there that isn’t showing. My music doesn’t play when pressed. There’s just a delay and it takes more than 10 seconds for a song to play. My screen seems to be glitchy sometimes? Not sure how to describe it but the swiping up or down isn’t smooth sometimes. I just got this phone. It hasn’t been dropped nor damaged. Yet it’s still giving me issues…

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 4:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 5:18 AM

If you have either dropped the device accidentally or exposed it to liquid or used it beyond acceptable temperature limits then…

Since you have multiple issue,s please take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider, or contact Apple Support:

Find Locations - Location Selector - Apple

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support 

Get a Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Contact Genius Bar.

Manage Reservations - My Reservations - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2022 5:18 AM in response to Apple-watchissue

If you have either dropped the device accidentally or exposed it to liquid or used it beyond acceptable temperature limits then…

Since you have multiple issue,s please take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider, or contact Apple Support:

Find Locations - Location Selector - Apple

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support 

Get a Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Contact Genius Bar.

Manage Reservations - My Reservations - Apple

iPhone 14 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.