Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My TCL ROku tv get verification failed error

TCL and Roku day my tv is compatible with Apple plus tv When trying to login I instantly get verification failed error. Tried uninstalling, reset tv, reinstalled and no luck. Works fine on other TVL tv etc. any suggestions ?

thabk you

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 9:39 AM

3 replies

Jun 16, 2020 9:11 AM in response to JMAZN

Hey there JMAZN,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues logging into your account via Apple TV+ on your Roku device. I’ll be happy to help with this.

It sounds like you’ve done some excellent troubleshooting for this so far. Are you able to use this Apple ID on other devices without issue? Make sure you’ve used your account on another devices and then try again.

Also, do you have two-factor authentication enabled? If so, you may need to enter your verification code immediately following your password when signing in on your Roku device. For example, in the password field you would type “passwordcode” and see if this works.

Let me know if this helps.

Take care.

My TCL ROku tv get verification failed error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.