Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought this iPad a month ago and the speaker keeps tripping. When I’m on FaceTime no one can hear me but I can hear them and I tried talking into my voice recorder and recording myself on the camera It Isn’t Working. What should I do?

I just bought this iPad a month ago and the speaker keeps tripping. When I’m on FaceTime no one can hear me but I can hear them and I tried talking into my voice recorder and recording myself on the camera It Isn’t Working. What should I do? Should I return and get a new one or is there an easy fix?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 12:38 PM

Follow all steps here If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

1 reply

I just bought this iPad a month ago and the speaker keeps tripping. When I’m on FaceTime no one can hear me but I can hear them and I tried talking into my voice recorder and recording myself on the camera It Isn’t Working. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.