Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery swell

Did anyone have the same problems that the screen of iphone X swelled, probability the reason is the battery is swelling, does anyone contact the apple support and what did they say? BTW, the iphone X was out of warranty.

iPhone X

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 1:16 PM

Thank you, finally the store reopen in UK from next monday, I have made a apportment but can I ask what they would do? replace the phone or replace the battery? It seems they would not replace the swelling battery in store in case of explosion, will they give a loan phone if they have to take this phone to another place to replace the battery?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2020 1:16 PM in response to QuickTimeKirk

Thank you, finally the store reopen in UK from next monday, I have made a apportment but can I ask what they would do? replace the phone or replace the battery? It seems they would not replace the swelling battery in store in case of explosion, will they give a loan phone if they have to take this phone to another place to replace the battery?

battery swell

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.