Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't have a remote app on apple watch. Where to I get it?

Where do I get apple watch remote app?

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 1:35 PM

Problem solved. I found that the round circle apple watch remote app to control my Apple TV in the app store on my apple watch App Store app. It seems far down the list, but I found it and downloaded it and connected up to my Apple TV. Thank you MrHoffman for your interest.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2020 1:35 PM in response to MrHoffman

Problem solved. I found that the round circle apple watch remote app to control my Apple TV in the app store on my apple watch App Store app. It seems far down the list, but I found it and downloaded it and connected up to my Apple TV. Thank you MrHoffman for your interest.

Jun 12, 2020 5:13 PM in response to yarmo

yarmo wrote:

Yeah I don’t have the remote app on my I watch iPhone app. My watch has recently been updated and and I have latest Apple Watch.

We’re debugging here, so I’d rather not make assumptions about the state of the software.

Okay, so that Watch is running watchOS 6.2.6? Watch > General > About (The “current“ can means different things in different contexts.)

And to confirm, you have either viewed the icon hexagon in the App Layout section in the iPhone Watch app, or have pressed the digital crown on the Watch itself and viewed the icon hexagon in the Watch itself, and in either case have then looked for and confirmed no Remote app is present in the icon hexagon?

That wasn’t “did you scroll down the list of apps in the iPhone Watch.app?”, but rather did you confirm no blue-with-a-white-triangle icon in the icon hexagon?

We’re debugging here, so I’d rather not make assumptions about the state of the software.

I don't have a remote app on apple watch. Where to I get it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.