Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

hi the jaguar remote app has vanished from my apple watch - it is on my iphone 13 pro max- any advice on how to get it back

hi the jaguar remote app has vanished from my apple watch - it is on my iphone 13 pro max- any advice on how to get it back

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 5:25 PM

Hello Serendipity26,

If you don't see the Jaguar Remote app on your Apple Watch, check to see if it needs to be reinstalled from the Watch app on your iPhone. You can do this from General > Available Apps in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. If you don't see the option to install the app here, you may need to download it directly from the App Store on your Apple Watch.

This article outlines the exact steps you're following for both procedures: Get more apps on Apple Watch - Apple Support

All Our Best.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2023 5:25 PM in response to Serendipity26

Hello Serendipity26,

If you don't see the Jaguar Remote app on your Apple Watch, check to see if it needs to be reinstalled from the Watch app on your iPhone. You can do this from General > Available Apps in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. If you don't see the option to install the app here, you may need to download it directly from the App Store on your Apple Watch.

This article outlines the exact steps you're following for both procedures: Get more apps on Apple Watch - Apple Support

All Our Best.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.