Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Won’t Turn On

My iPhone 7 wont turn on. I plugged it into my computer and tried to put it into recovery mode to force reset/restart it and it still won’t turn on. It’s been charged for a while. When it was used it was perfectly fine. I don’t know what the issues is. Please help. Thanks in advance. :3

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 9:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 2:27 PM

Hey Minyoongayshiz,

I see that you're running into issues with your iPhone 7 not powering on.

Here's a resource to follow for the exact issue that you're experiencing: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support. If you're still unable to turn on the device after going through the resource, you may want to look into service options.

Take a look here to find some nearby service locations: Apple - Find Locations

Here's some information about seeking service: iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

You can also start a repair request here: Apple - Support - Bring in for Repair

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2020 2:27 PM in response to Minyoongayshiz

Hey Minyoongayshiz,

I see that you're running into issues with your iPhone 7 not powering on.

Here's a resource to follow for the exact issue that you're experiencing: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support. If you're still unable to turn on the device after going through the resource, you may want to look into service options.

Take a look here to find some nearby service locations: Apple - Find Locations

Here's some information about seeking service: iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

You can also start a repair request here: Apple - Support - Bring in for Repair

Cheers!

Won’t Turn On

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.