Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is there no option for me to add an RSS feed?

Hi,

I'm completely new to all this but I've created an Apple ID and a podcast. I have an RSS Feed yet when I come to upload said RSS feed there is no option to do so. I can confirm I am definitely logged in as the option to sign out is in the top right hand corner.

I'm using a PC running Windows 10, just incase that is an issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 3:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 3:59 AM

Firstly, you must be signed in in the iTunes Store and have a payment method registered there (though podcasting is free). Then you must authorise your computer for iTunes (menu Account>Authorisations>Authorise this computer).

Then go to https://podcastsconnect.apple.com and sign in. Click the '+' sign at top left and enter your feed URL, and click 'Validate'. Your feed will be checked for technical errors: if it passes you can click 'Submit'. You should receive an email acknowledging submission. Then you will have to wait while your podcast is checked by the staff for content - this may take only a few days but it could be a couple of weeks.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2020 3:59 AM in response to richie218

Firstly, you must be signed in in the iTunes Store and have a payment method registered there (though podcasting is free). Then you must authorise your computer for iTunes (menu Account>Authorisations>Authorise this computer).

Then go to https://podcastsconnect.apple.com and sign in. Click the '+' sign at top left and enter your feed URL, and click 'Validate'. Your feed will be checked for technical errors: if it passes you can click 'Submit'. You should receive an email acknowledging submission. Then you will have to wait while your podcast is checked by the staff for content - this may take only a few days but it could be a couple of weeks.

Why is there no option for me to add an RSS feed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.