Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant sign into Apple TV

Hello,

I can't sign into my Apple TV plus on my Macbook pro. When i click on sign in I can't as a white screen comes up and nothing else.

Thanks

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 4:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 6:59 AM

To watch Apple TV+ on a Mac notebook with macOS prior to Catalina, you will need to visite the website tv.apple.com.

There, you would need to sign in with an Apple ID account that has the subscription for Apple TV+. If the sign-in screen doesn’t load, then your computer may be blocking essential sites, or the network connection is not sufficient. (But the same should apply to Apple Support Communities here?)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2020 6:59 AM in response to Melandcc1

To watch Apple TV+ on a Mac notebook with macOS prior to Catalina, you will need to visite the website tv.apple.com.

There, you would need to sign in with an Apple ID account that has the subscription for Apple TV+. If the sign-in screen doesn’t load, then your computer may be blocking essential sites, or the network connection is not sufficient. (But the same should apply to Apple Support Communities here?)

Cant sign into Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.