Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+

i cant sign in apple tv . can anyone help. Im using m1 pro and when i try to sign in, the blank window pops up and nothing happens, then it starts to downlad a blank text file. the apple tv app is also empty and i cant find any solution to subscribe

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 4:47 AM

For troubleshooting Mac issues, including for specific apps, please do these tests (one at a time) and let us know the outcome. That should help target further steps.

• Start up in Safe Mode, to ignore startup items, and third party add-ons from loading, that may interfere and potentially cause issues. It will also rebuild caches, in case those play a role. Then try the TV app again.
  • Log in to a different Mac user account, to start freshly for any auxiliary preference and support files in user space. That might point to what files to rebuild from scratch. Then try the TV app again.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2022 4:47 AM in response to bacho131

For troubleshooting Mac issues, including for specific apps, please do these tests (one at a time) and let us know the outcome. That should help target further steps.

• Start up in Safe Mode, to ignore startup items, and third party add-ons from loading, that may interfere and potentially cause issues. It will also rebuild caches, in case those play a role. Then try the TV app again.
  • Log in to a different Mac user account, to start freshly for any auxiliary preference and support files in user space. That might point to what files to rebuild from scratch. Then try the TV app again.

Apple TV+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.