Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Samsung Tizen NU7100 Apple TV App stuck on sign in.

Hi,

I have a Samsung Tizen NU7100 with Apple TV App support, but I noticed that, after several months without any problems, the Apple TV App is not signing in anymore.

Both methods of sign in, directly via TV and/or via remote device, get stuck with the spinning icon.

I already tried reinstalling the Apple TV App, and also resetting Apple TV App configurations.

Besides that, I don't know if its related or not, but AirPlay from my Mac to this TV looks connected (blue icon), but TV displays only a black screen.

TV Version: 1.2.1.1.A200:2.60.1 (samsung2018-1A200)

TV Firmware: T-KTM2LUABC-1260.8

Apple TV App Version: 1.2.5 (up-to-dated on 2019/7/31)

Posted on Aug 12, 2019 6:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 11:55 AM

Okay I figured it out unfortunately my fix required me to basically factory reset the TV and have it start fresh. This basically deletes and redownloads all the system apps like Apple TV which you can’t really delete and reinstall using the apps app.

So go to system I think and reset. It prompts you about losing all your settings which stinks but atleast if fixes the Apple TV app problem. I had to add all the logins again plus adjust all my picture settings. BUT I was able to login and rent a movie yesterday.

Good luck.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2019 11:55 AM in response to JE2555

Okay I figured it out unfortunately my fix required me to basically factory reset the TV and have it start fresh. This basically deletes and redownloads all the system apps like Apple TV which you can’t really delete and reinstall using the apps app.

So go to system I think and reset. It prompts you about losing all your settings which stinks but atleast if fixes the Apple TV app problem. I had to add all the logins again plus adjust all my picture settings. BUT I was able to login and rent a movie yesterday.

Good luck.

Samsung Tizen NU7100 Apple TV App stuck on sign in.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.