Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have music on iTunes (Win10) from CDs and also using Apple Music. I want to sync songs to my iPhone from library Music Settings for iPhone on iTunes shows iCloud Music Library is On How to transfer songs from my PC iTunes to iPhone? Frustrated

I have my personal music library on iTunes (Windows) uploaded from CDs

I want to sync music to my iPhone for all the songs uploaded in the library

I have subscribed to Apple Music

When I open my iPhone on iTunes and click on the Music Settings I just get iCloud Music Library is On

Is there any option to transfer the music from my PC iTunes to the iPhone?

I am extremely frustrated and running around in circles from one article to another.

1) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210612

2) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204926

3) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201253 which points back to 1st article

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2020 4:59 AM

When you use iCloud Music Library as part of either Apple Music or iTunes Match the intention is that you enable iCloud Music Library (aka Sync Library) on the device, and that all music you add to your iTunes library becomes available to the device through the cloud, where it can be streamed, or downloaded to the device for offline use. This is used instead of direct syncing with the library over USB. I don't think Apple Music content can by synced from iTunes even if you disable iCloud Music Library on the device. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support and make sure that none of your music is waiting or has some other error. You can use the download icons on the device to download tracks, albums or playlists.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2020 4:59 AM in response to DarkVoid274

When you use iCloud Music Library as part of either Apple Music or iTunes Match the intention is that you enable iCloud Music Library (aka Sync Library) on the device, and that all music you add to your iTunes library becomes available to the device through the cloud, where it can be streamed, or downloaded to the device for offline use. This is used instead of direct syncing with the library over USB. I don't think Apple Music content can by synced from iTunes even if you disable iCloud Music Library on the device. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support and make sure that none of your music is waiting or has some other error. You can use the download icons on the device to download tracks, albums or playlists.

tt2

I have music on iTunes (Win10) from CDs and also using Apple Music. I want to sync songs to my iPhone from library Music Settings for iPhone on iTunes shows iCloud Music Library is On How to transfer songs from my PC iTunes to iPhone? Frustrated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.