Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t delete an app on iPad.

Hi,

I have an iPad that is managed by an external organisation that has certain restrictions enabled and I recently signed into the same Apple ID as on my personal iPhone . This meant that when I installed an app on my phone it also installed on the iPad. I can’t delete the app off the iPad however because my iPad has blocked that app so it doesn’t show on the home screen or in the storage settings. On the App Store it does show up with a blue “open” button, but once pressed a pop up says restrictions enabled. There is also no way to factory reset the iPad or remove the restrictions as these are all blocked.

if anyone knows a way delete the app without connecting to iTunes or a windows PC I would be really pleased as my computer runs Linux and doesn’t support iTunes.

thankyou.

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 14, 2020 2:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2020 3:03 AM

I do not think you can bypass the "external organization" restrictions. You should ask their IT Admin/Supervisor.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply

Can’t delete an app on iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.