Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to install a DROP BOX APPLICATION for my MacBook Air - operating system OSXEl Capitan Version 10.11.6 - can I do so with this version?

If I install DROPBOX on my computer is it compatible with my MacBook Air - OSXEl Capitan, Version 10.11.6

Posted on Jun 14, 2020 10:36 AM

2 replies

Jun 14, 2020 10:46 AM in response to marianormanba

It should not install if it is not compatible. However, check with DropBox for system requirements of their software. It isn't an Apple product.

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Trying to install a DROP BOX APPLICATION for my MacBook Air - operating system OSXEl Capitan Version 10.11.6 - can I do so with this version?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.