Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health App

Why does my Health App have miles of cycling data logged for last month when I haven’t been cycling in years? I didn’t manually enter anything and I’ve only had an iPhone for a year.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 14, 2020 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 4:59 PM

Hey Inspireme333,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand you're seeing some incorrect Health data.

To start, you can find more about managing your Health data here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

If that information there doesn't help, let us know a bit more. Some helpful information would be:

Do you have other apps connected with your Health app?

Is your iPhone paired with an Apple Watch?

Did you recently make any changes to the Health app on your iPhone?

Thanks again, and have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2020 4:59 PM in response to Inspireme333

Hey Inspireme333,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand you're seeing some incorrect Health data.

To start, you can find more about managing your Health data here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

If that information there doesn't help, let us know a bit more. Some helpful information would be:

Do you have other apps connected with your Health app?

Is your iPhone paired with an Apple Watch?

Did you recently make any changes to the Health app on your iPhone?

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Health App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.