Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

regarding unnecessary money deduction

FYI,

total of almost 800 ringgit has been deducted from my bank account(CIMB) which i set the credit card as payment method for my ipohne through itunes account. It has happened on the 13/6/2020 which i didn't receive any notifications for those transactions. When i called my bank today they have told me that the money has been deducted and credited into apple account for no reason and told to liase with apple regarding this matter. Kindly please look into this message and please provide me the customer service number which i can contact to solve my problem,.

thank you very much and looking forward to your kind reply

15/6/2020

Posted on Jun 14, 2020 10:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 5:28 AM

You are not speaking to Apple, this is a user to user community. 

We are unable to help with refunds, account issues or purchases  

Cancel/see your subscriptions here - See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support 

Try applying for a refund here, but there is no guarantee it will be refunded - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support

Or Contact Apple Support - Contact - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2020 5:28 AM in response to sasientirah

You are not speaking to Apple, this is a user to user community. 

We are unable to help with refunds, account issues or purchases  

Cancel/see your subscriptions here - See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support 

Try applying for a refund here, but there is no guarantee it will be refunded - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support

Or Contact Apple Support - Contact - Official Apple Support

regarding unnecessary money deduction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.