Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps not showing up in the App store

Ever since updating to iOS 13.5.1, when I go into the app store to see if there are any app updates, it's only showing two apps in the list instead of all the ones I have installed. How would I be able to fix this? I have tried using just WiFi or just using cellular data and those have not worked. I have reset networks settings and have even factory reset the phone and backed up with the same results.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 8:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 8:33 AM

Hey there Keitren,

It sounds like you're trying to view the apps you have downloaded but are only able to see two apps out of all the ones you downloaded.

As per your screenshot the two apps you're seeing are the only ones that have been updated recently. If you wish to view all the apps you have downloaded on your device on this same page you want to click on "Purchased". you'll see two options at the top of the "Purchased" section stating "All" and "Not on this iPhone". To see the apps you have downloaded on your iPhone currently you want to choose "All". To see apps that were previously purchased and have been offloaded from your iPhone choose "Not on this iPhone". you're also provided with a search bar up top so you can search for specific apps.

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2020 8:33 AM in response to Keitren

Hey there Keitren,

It sounds like you're trying to view the apps you have downloaded but are only able to see two apps out of all the ones you downloaded.

As per your screenshot the two apps you're seeing are the only ones that have been updated recently. If you wish to view all the apps you have downloaded on your device on this same page you want to click on "Purchased". you'll see two options at the top of the "Purchased" section stating "All" and "Not on this iPhone". To see the apps you have downloaded on your iPhone currently you want to choose "All". To see apps that were previously purchased and have been offloaded from your iPhone choose "Not on this iPhone". you're also provided with a search bar up top so you can search for specific apps.

Hope this helps!

Apps not showing up in the App store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.