Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't update Account Info in App Store on Mac

I am trying to make a purchase on the Mac App Store and it tells me I need to verify my payment info. I enter my password and it goes in to the Account Information Page. Then if I select 'Manage Payments' it asks me for my password again, and then goes back to the Account Information Page. I get the same if I try to change Billing Address etc. I can't access any of the subpages. Anyone know how to fix this?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 9:13 AM

Hello Elanmike,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your question that you cannot verify your payment information. I can certainly help you with this!

I would try by going a different route to verify the payment information via a browser of in settings on your device.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

I hope this is able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or this does not resolve your issue, please reach back out on the thread!

Cheers.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2020 9:13 AM in response to Elanmike

Hello Elanmike,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your question that you cannot verify your payment information. I can certainly help you with this!

I would try by going a different route to verify the payment information via a browser of in settings on your device.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

I hope this is able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or this does not resolve your issue, please reach back out on the thread!

Cheers.

Can't update Account Info in App Store on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.