Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari App Missing In Action

The Safari app on my Iphone 6s Plus will open but only a blank screen is displayed. How do I get my Safari app working again?

iPhone 6s Plus, 13

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 10:25 AM

Hello mar100len,

Thank you for posting. Being able to use Safari is important, and I'm glad to help. I see you're receiving a blank screen in Safari.

Depending on exactly what it looks like when you open Safari, you may want to start by trying the steps here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

If that doesn't help, I recommend checking out this resource as your next step: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2020 10:25 AM in response to mar100len

Hello mar100len,

Thank you for posting. Being able to use Safari is important, and I'm glad to help. I see you're receiving a blank screen in Safari.

Depending on exactly what it looks like when you open Safari, you may want to start by trying the steps here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

If that doesn't help, I recommend checking out this resource as your next step: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Kind regards.

Safari App Missing In Action

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.