Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My debit card is in the wallet app when I try to transfer the money from the Apple Pay it says to enter my debit card when I enter the card number it says that the card is already on the app and still won’t let transfer it says to add a card.

My debit card is in the wallet app when I try to transfer the money from the Apple Pay it says to enter my debit card when I enter the card number it says that the card is already on the app and still won’t let transfer it says to add a card.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 2:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 1:32 PM

It must be a Visa debit. Transfer money from Apple Cash to your Visa debit card or bank account - Apple Support

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.