Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not enough Space

I jus got another IPhone with 32GB on it roughly 2 months ago. I barely have any apps and I only have 1100 pics on it but for some reason it keeps saying no more space. Can anyone tell me what may be the cause of this or than the pictures. I literally have another iPhone with 16GB that has way more stuff on it but doesn’t have this problem. Please help

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 1:02 PM

3 replies

Jun 16, 2020 2:01 PM in response to TruthisTasha

truthisTash Said:

"Not enough Space:[...]Can anyone tell me what may be the cause of this or than the pictures.[...]"

-------

"Other Storage"

It is the "Other" that is is getting in the way here. It is to the far-right of the screenshot.

Go Here: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Attach the iPhone to your computer, seeing how much is purgeable. This will determine how much space can be freed up.

Everything listed as "Other" is iOS files that have added up, and may no longer be maneuverable.

Jun 16, 2020 1:26 PM in response to frazzm737

Thank you however The 16 GB phone that I have have 18,000 pictures in it(don’t judge me) In addition to that it has just as many apps that I have on this 32 GB phone that only have 1200 pictures in it. I deleted numerous pictures and deleted a lot of old messages and within an hour the message of low storage pops back up. Idk what I’m doing to the phone ☹️

Not enough Space

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.