Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connect to Adorama web site

has anyone had trouble connecting to Adorama.com web site? I cannot connect with MacBook Pro 13" i5 8 GB 2018, but can connect with iMac i7 32 GB 2017. Both are using the latest version of Majove OS.

MacBook

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 3:34 PM

8 replies

Jun 23, 2020 11:41 AM in response to morrisfromnewton

morrisfromnewton Said:

"Connect to Adorama web site: has anyone had trouble connecting to Adorama.com web site? I cannot connect with MacBook Pro 13" i5 8 GB 2018, but can connect with iMac i7 32 GB 2017. Both are using the latest version of Majove OS."

-------

No. My 2018 MBP device works fine to access the site for Catalina - it does not have Mojave. So, try the following...

Clear your Temporary Internet Files:

Boot into Safe Mode and then Clear your Temporary Internet Files of Safari:

• Booting into Safe Mode:

[hold down shift upon boot until the login screen appears]. See if this is still an issue. Safe Mode lets items run as default, without changes whatsoever. That is possible because caches of your macOS are temporarily disabled while in Safe Mode. If other apps have settings, then Safe Mode would place those app' preferences aside, while the blow is cleared.

• Clearing your Temporary Internet Files (Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

Cookies perform remembrance of certain site-entered data. Whereas Cache keeps a snapshot of the last time you visited a site.  Use this Link: Clearing History and Cache - Apple Communities

Jun 19, 2020 6:32 PM in response to morrisfromnewton

morrisfromnewton Said:

"Connect to Adorama web site: has anyone had trouble connecting to Adorama.com web site? I cannot connect with MacBook Pro 13" i5 8 GB 2018, but can connect with iMac i7 32 GB 2017. Both are using the latest version of Majove OS."

-------

Reset the SMC and your NVRAM:

Sometimes when changes are made to the system(i.e. updates), system configurations (i.e. for Keyboard) become manipulated, technically. So, reset the SMC and NVRAM. Your hard drive may not be being read promptly, so resetting these, all of the ports would be configured to how they should be..

Jun 19, 2020 6:06 PM in response to Leanne_68

Hello Starr C.

Thank you for your time to read and answer my question. I had already tried all of your suggestions but did it again but no success. Seems to load some basic information about the site but cannot log in. I have checked my PW as it is the same on my iPhone and iMac which connects with no problem. I think I will have to put my MacBook next to my iMac and see if all the settings are the same. Thank you again for your time and be safe and well. M~

Connect to Adorama web site

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.