Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Cash Error

Ok so I recently set up Apple Pay on my iPhone and got that to work perfectly. The problem is whenever I go to turn on Apple Cash, it tells me to sign in with my Apple ID, which I do. But once I enter in my password it says this What do I do to get this to work?

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 8:07 PM

Hello, AppleCashError.

We understand that you have been unable to enable Apple Cash in the Wallet app. We are glad to lend a hand.

The steps in the support article, If you can't add cards to Wallet to use with Apple Pay, are also recommended for your specific issue. I would like to highlight the following troubleshooting steps:

"If you can't add a card to Wallet to use with Apple Pay, check Apple Pay on the System Status page. If there's an issue, try to add a card again after the issue is resolved.

If there is no issue, follow these steps to make sure you can add a card to Wallet:

I hope you find this helpful.

Be Well.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2020 8:07 PM in response to AppleCashError

Hello, AppleCashError.

We understand that you have been unable to enable Apple Cash in the Wallet app. We are glad to lend a hand.

The steps in the support article, If you can't add cards to Wallet to use with Apple Pay, are also recommended for your specific issue. I would like to highlight the following troubleshooting steps:

"If you can't add a card to Wallet to use with Apple Pay, check Apple Pay on the System Status page. If there's an issue, try to add a card again after the issue is resolved.

If there is no issue, follow these steps to make sure you can add a card to Wallet:

I hope you find this helpful.

Be Well.

Apple Cash Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.