Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID passwords

so after changing my password a few times because I’m trying to do smth on the App Store, it says I have to use a DIFFERENT password than the ones I’ve used in the past year? WHY and WHO thought that would be a good idea? AT LEAST allow me to decline it!! Now I can’t do jack squat. I don’t WANT another password.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 7:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 8:13 PM

bofamnutz Said:

"Apple ID passwords: so after changing my password a few times because I’m trying to do smth on the App Store, it says I have to use a DIFFERENT password than the ones I’ve used in the past year? WHY and WHO thought that would be a good idea? AT LEAST allow me to decline it!! Now I can’t do jack squat. I don’t WANT another password."

-------

Why and Who:

It is all about Security & Privacy of your Apple Account, as a customer. Signing up as an Apple user, you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions, and not disobey them.

---

Find Out More Here:

***Screenshot:

---

Provide you Opinions to Apple:

If you want, provide Apple feedback. But be positive, or it will just blow it off, based off of keywords received. Being there is no feedback option for Apple ID, then use the iCloud Feedback option.

Go Here:

1. Go To: Feedback - iCloud - Apple
  2. Select: "Other" for the "Feedback Type".
  3. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2020 8:13 PM in response to bofamnutz

bofamnutz Said:

"Apple ID passwords: so after changing my password a few times because I’m trying to do smth on the App Store, it says I have to use a DIFFERENT password than the ones I’ve used in the past year? WHY and WHO thought that would be a good idea? AT LEAST allow me to decline it!! Now I can’t do jack squat. I don’t WANT another password."

-------

Why and Who:

It is all about Security & Privacy of your Apple Account, as a customer. Signing up as an Apple user, you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions, and not disobey them.

---

Find Out More Here:

***Screenshot:

---

Provide you Opinions to Apple:

If you want, provide Apple feedback. But be positive, or it will just blow it off, based off of keywords received. Being there is no feedback option for Apple ID, then use the iCloud Feedback option.

Go Here:

1. Go To: Feedback - iCloud - Apple
  2. Select: "Other" for the "Feedback Type".
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

Apple ID passwords

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.