Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suspect someone has jail broken my device

I’m suspecting someone has jail broken my device using “hexxa” as when I go into setting and pull down and search for Hexxa I get the below options, does anyone else get this when they do the same?

THIS isn’t a “pro jail break” post.. I don’t want my device jail broken but trying to find out if it is.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 3:08 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Jun 17, 2020 3:15 AM in response to iiRyanW

I cannot see hexxa on your picture posted any where other than on search box.

No one else can jail break your device except you. Unless you have shared the device's sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to latest iOS/iPadOS, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable informations of your iPhone such as Passcode, Password etc with your friends and family members.

Be careful when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Suspect someone has jail broken my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.