iPhone 12 Pro, could someone be mirroring my phone?

Ip12 pro, updated to current version, though it has been getting extremely hot to the touch at random times, with a full battery or more than half, it will suddenly slow down when texting, suddenly start loading with the load icon appearing center screen and keep moving around ,, battery dies often and quick, seems that my messages get lost bc once I notice it appears that they’ve already been checked, & so on!

I know of an app that I came across a couple years back that you could purchase something from this site and once you got it , you could spy on someone’s phone. I’m not sure as to what it was now, but with apple I know they pride in their security but with there being known ways made to spy on others, I would love to know how to find out if someone has been or is spying and/or how to remove any ways of future effort in doing so while also blocking and removing whomever it could be,,, also extra steps in making sure it doesn’t happen.

I have 2 step, & every other way to stay safe but seems no matter what I do, I still have issues.

for instance, what if it could be from a shopping app, since so many are across seas, china, etc., and that’s how my phone/ phones in general are being looked at! What are ways to also prevent & remove,, again I have set up all initiatives to prevent but seems there’s still a way for it to happen.

Thanks so much, for any replies, trying to help.

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 12:05 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 9, 2023 12:11 PM in response to B_C40

Quick Question for you:

You may have a poor battery condition which cannot provide sufficient power for peak performance. What is the Battery Health of your iPhone? Open Settings  Battery  Battery Health and let us know which percentage you see for Maximum Capacity. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less, then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple.

Axel F.

Sep 9, 2023 2:02 PM in response to Axel Foley

It shows 81%, so according to apple, the iPhone 12 Pro is just ancient and ofc, I will need a new one , like yesterday!!! Lol

and under peak performance, that just reads that it helps counter performance impact that may interfere with the battery,, (more or less)!!

crazy tho, I’ve had this issue for quiet sometime now , talked to support, ofc they cannot agree that there’s ways to hack these phones, so that leaves too many options for people to hack in iPhones. Imo,,,

thank you for your reply.

iPhone 12 Pro, could someone be mirroring my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.