Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

shipping during covid 19

How long does it take to ship an item? I want to ship a macbook from USA to Portugal

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 1:40 PM

From what I've read, some Apple 'authorized resellers' may offer the option to ship

products (from independent Apple resellers, to third-countries, where it's allowed.)

But Apple officially will not send - nor offer to ship products - to those countries.

Where they legally do direct business, they've an online Store or a Retail store.

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

https://locate.apple.com/findlocations

So you could probably have an Apple product, bought through independent reseller

(who has an arrangement to ship legally among various places and third countries)

and use their approved method(s) of payment. ~ While that's not Apple Inc. officially.

Good luck & happy trails!🌞🎣

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2020 1:40 PM in response to swahilla

From what I've read, some Apple 'authorized resellers' may offer the option to ship

products (from independent Apple resellers, to third-countries, where it's allowed.)

But Apple officially will not send - nor offer to ship products - to those countries.

Where they legally do direct business, they've an online Store or a Retail store.

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

https://locate.apple.com/findlocations

So you could probably have an Apple product, bought through independent reseller

(who has an arrangement to ship legally among various places and third countries)

and use their approved method(s) of payment. ~ While that's not Apple Inc. officially.

Good luck & happy trails!🌞🎣

Jun 17, 2020 11:30 AM in response to swahilla

Hi, swahilla. maybe I can help you a bit. Apple doesn't reply here or post here. We are just Mac users same as you.....

My best understanding is that due to covid-19 shipping will definitely take longer, to anywhere. I'd recommend shipping it in a sturdy well padded box, taking out insurance on it, and paying for a tracking number. As for how long, well....that depends on money, e.g. if you want faster shipping, expect to pay more. How much? How long will it take ? I don't know. Your best bet is to go to the shipping company's website and do some rough research of your own.

JB

shipping during covid 19

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.