Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Macbook air stop connecting to the internet one day after it was doing so with no problem.

how do I connect to the internet with my MacBook Air.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 9:02 PM

I understand your Mac spontaneously failed to connect to the Internet for reasons you can't explain.

The basic instructions are as follows but it probably isn't telling you anything you don't already know: Connect your Mac to the internet - Apple Support.

Assuming you're doing everything it says, try creating a new Network Location according to the following: How to use network locations on your Mac - Apple Support.

If the problem is resolved using that Network Location, delete the problematic one.

If not, Wireless Diagnostics may reveal some suggestions: Use Wireless Diagnostics on your Mac - Apple Support. Its Summary page at the end may be its most useful result. Normally, only Review Wi-Fi Best Practices is its sole entry. Anything in addition to that requires investigation. Please write back and describe its results, or post a screenshot.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2020 9:02 PM in response to Freeease1

I understand your Mac spontaneously failed to connect to the Internet for reasons you can't explain.

The basic instructions are as follows but it probably isn't telling you anything you don't already know: Connect your Mac to the internet - Apple Support.

Assuming you're doing everything it says, try creating a new Network Location according to the following: How to use network locations on your Mac - Apple Support.

If the problem is resolved using that Network Location, delete the problematic one.

If not, Wireless Diagnostics may reveal some suggestions: Use Wireless Diagnostics on your Mac - Apple Support. Its Summary page at the end may be its most useful result. Normally, only Review Wi-Fi Best Practices is its sole entry. Anything in addition to that requires investigation. Please write back and describe its results, or post a screenshot.

my Macbook air stop connecting to the internet one day after it was doing so with no problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.