Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t connect my MacBook Air to our internet

All of a sudden I can’t get internet on my MacBook Air.

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 7:33 AM

First try and to restart your mac. If this is not working, Please try this Wi-Fi Recommendations. Click Wi-Fi  in Control Center or the menu bar and check for a menu item named Wi-Fi Recommendations. If you see it, your Mac has detected an issue and has recommendations. Choose Wi-Fi Recommendations to learn more.*

Wireless Diagnostics. Press and hold the Option key on your keyboard while clicking Wi-Fi  in Control Center or the menu bar, then choose Open Wireless Diagnostics from the menu. Learn more about using Wireless Diagnostics to analyze your wireless environment.

Are your other Devices working on the WiFi? Of not, you can try and update your WiFi router

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2023 7:33 AM in response to Mcgeekhopeless

First try and to restart your mac. If this is not working, Please try this Wi-Fi Recommendations. Click Wi-Fi  in Control Center or the menu bar and check for a menu item named Wi-Fi Recommendations. If you see it, your Mac has detected an issue and has recommendations. Choose Wi-Fi Recommendations to learn more.*

Wireless Diagnostics. Press and hold the Option key on your keyboard while clicking Wi-Fi  in Control Center or the menu bar, then choose Open Wireless Diagnostics from the menu. Learn more about using Wireless Diagnostics to analyze your wireless environment.

Are your other Devices working on the WiFi? Of not, you can try and update your WiFi router

I can’t connect my MacBook Air to our internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.