Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blue Tint on New 11 Pro

I just got my new iPhone 11 Pro today and every once and a while the screen gets a blue Tint. Did my phone get messed up in the mail or does it do that?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 8:45 PM

The screen brightness and color are adjusted automatically to react to ambient light conditions. Usually the change is so gradual it’s barely noticeable, but can be fast if the light hitting the screen changes rapidly and substantially.

You can choose to disable this behavior, but you should give it a chance first. Both settings are an improvement over static screens.

Settings > Display & Brightness > True Tone (for screen color tint) and Night Shift (for screen brightness).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2020 8:45 PM in response to gvnRoblox

The screen brightness and color are adjusted automatically to react to ambient light conditions. Usually the change is so gradual it’s barely noticeable, but can be fast if the light hitting the screen changes rapidly and substantially.

You can choose to disable this behavior, but you should give it a chance first. Both settings are an improvement over static screens.

Settings > Display & Brightness > True Tone (for screen color tint) and Night Shift (for screen brightness).

Blue Tint on New 11 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.