Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, can anyone help me please. My iphone X is not able to turn on. I can see the apple icon on the screen but it's not on. it's freezing there.

Can anyone help me please?. My iphone X is not able to turn on. I can see the apple icon on the screen but it's not on. it's freezing there.

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 11:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 6:41 AM

Hello aline290,

I understand that your iPhone only starts up to the Apple logo and freezes there. I'd like to help.

Try the steps provided in the article below for help with your iPhone being stuck on the Apple logo.

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo

Let me know if that worked for you.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2020 6:41 AM in response to aline290

Hello aline290,

I understand that your iPhone only starts up to the Apple logo and freezes there. I'd like to help.

Try the steps provided in the article below for help with your iPhone being stuck on the Apple logo.

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo

Let me know if that worked for you.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Hi, can anyone help me please. My iphone X is not able to turn on. I can see the apple icon on the screen but it's not on. it's freezing there.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.