Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X is freezing

Hi Can anyone help me please? My iphone X is not able to turn on. I can see the apple icon on the screen but it's not on. it's freezing there.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 12:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 12:14 AM

1) Force Restart the phone:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF).  

(2) If the above does not work then - Follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ If your iPhone is Non-Responsive or Frozen and see if that helps.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2020 12:14 AM in response to aline290

1) Force Restart the phone:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF).  

(2) If the above does not work then - Follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ If your iPhone is Non-Responsive or Frozen and see if that helps.

Axel F.

Jun 18, 2020 2:28 AM in response to Axel Foley

Thank you for your reply. I am doing the three steps mentioned but I cannot see the Slide power off. It's moving directly to show me the apple icon or the photo of the wire to be connected to the computer and the email of support.apple.com/iphone/restore. Any idea if I should repeat this action of hard resetting and for how many times?

Iphone X is freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.