Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have green line on my iPhone 11 Pro Max.

I bought the iPhone 11 Pro Max for 6 months now In cambodia . In the first three day of using it , it showed the green straight line on my screen for about 2-3h then it disappeared by itself. It happened 10th times already. When I asked the store that I bought they keep saying my screen is broken while I always keep it safe. Also now it showed the green line on my screen for 4days already. I don’t know if you have any solution to help me, because when I searched in the discussion of Apple show that it’s Apple fault on display. Also they will change display for free since it’s really cause of green line. So , how can I change my display in cambodia since there’s not Apple store here.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 3:14 PM

Hello, jaera224.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand you want to get your iPhone display fixed in your region. I'd be glad to help. You can use this link to find a nearby Apple Authorized Service Provider: Find Locations

You can also review this article about warranties on your iPhone: Hardware Warranties

Best regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2020 3:14 PM in response to jaera224

Hello, jaera224.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand you want to get your iPhone display fixed in your region. I'd be glad to help. You can use this link to find a nearby Apple Authorized Service Provider: Find Locations

You can also review this article about warranties on your iPhone: Hardware Warranties

Best regards.

I have green line on my iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.