Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 pro max "No Service"

I have dual sim iPhone 11 pro max , and I've been experiencing continuous no service since a week ago, I can find different carries in Data Network selection but device is unable to connect, I have tried all the possible ways that came to my mind ; including :

erase all content and data and do a full restore and set as new iPhone

I've checked my carrier update status

remove SIM cards and use different SIMs from different carriers

reset network settings multiple times

checking the coverage in multiple areas with multiple different phones

check device IMEI(s) for being locked

update device to public beta 13.6

have not dropped my phone in the past couple of weeks

none of them helped and asked couple of repair stores and friends about the problem and it seems many individuals are experiencing the same problem and no service since about last month.

I really appreciate any help this problem is driving me nuts.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 3:30 PM

Hey there arash77,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re seeing No Service on your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help with this.

You’ve done some excellent troubleshooting for this so far. To verify, are you seeing an alert next to where it says No Service? If so, make sure you follow the steps in this link:

If you see an Update Failed or Apple Pay Not Available alert after iOS update or restart

If you’re not seeing an alert, reach out to your carrier if you haven’t already. “Issues with your carrier or account might affect your service. Contact your carrier to:

• Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
  • Make sure there are no outages in your area.
  • Check that your device isn't blocked from receiving cellular services and is set up with the right data plan.

Only your wireless carrier can access and manage details about your account. If you need help finding your wireless carrier's service page, use the Apple carrier-support article or an online search engine.”

You can read more about this here and what else to do for this issue:

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

I hope this helps.

Take care.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2020 3:30 PM in response to arash77

Hey there arash77,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re seeing No Service on your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help with this.

You’ve done some excellent troubleshooting for this so far. To verify, are you seeing an alert next to where it says No Service? If so, make sure you follow the steps in this link:

If you see an Update Failed or Apple Pay Not Available alert after iOS update or restart

If you’re not seeing an alert, reach out to your carrier if you haven’t already. “Issues with your carrier or account might affect your service. Contact your carrier to:

• Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
  • Make sure there are no outages in your area.
  • Check that your device isn't blocked from receiving cellular services and is set up with the right data plan.

Only your wireless carrier can access and manage details about your account. If you need help finding your wireless carrier's service page, use the Apple carrier-support article or an online search engine.”

You can read more about this here and what else to do for this issue:

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

I hope this helps.

Take care.

iPhone 11 pro max "No Service"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.