Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restrictions Code

I have updated my iphone 6 to an 11 pro. All is good on my new phone. I am now trying to wipe content clean on the iphone 6 to send back to verizon. I had already disabled find my phone on the iphone 6. Then I went into my name and removed icloud & itunes. Then went into settings,general,reset, erase all content and settings, but it asks me for the restrictions code(which I tried all that I can think of) and I can't remember. I have viewed all the forum answers on restriction code but If i connect to a computer and go through itunes or force a reset and will this ruin my info on the iphone 11 pro? Im just confused how to not ruin stuff my phone11 (my original passcode, not restrictions passcode). What should I do next on my iphone 6?

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 3:23 PM

Erase the iPhone 6.

How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you answer any questions you may be asked carefully and correctly, you won’t affect your new iPhone.

1 reply

Restrictions Code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.