Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Left Airpod Not Working

My 2 weeks old airpods are having trouble. The left airpod isn't producing any sound input, and when I am connecting my airpods to the phone, the red exclamation point is at the right one. It's pretty weird, because it is opposite the actual issue.. Any tips on how to fix this??

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 8:26 PM

nikki_boll

"Left Airpod Not Working: My 2 weeks old airpods are having trouble. The left airpod isn't producing any sound input, and when I am connecting my airpods to the phone, the red exclamation point is at the right one. It's pretty weird, because it is opposite the actual issue.. Any tips on how to fix this??"

-------

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2020 8:26 PM in response to nikki_boll

nikki_boll

"Left Airpod Not Working: My 2 weeks old airpods are having trouble. The left airpod isn't producing any sound input, and when I am connecting my airpods to the phone, the red exclamation point is at the right one. It's pretty weird, because it is opposite the actual issue.. Any tips on how to fix this??"

-------

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

Left Airpod Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.