Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant save a photo from my iPhone to Files or iCloud

After selecting a photo from Photos on my iPhone 7, I no longer have to the option to save it to Files or to iCloud. I always used to be able to do that from Photos but the Save to Files option no longer appears. I have selected More... but it still doesn't have iCloud or Save to Files listed for me to add that option to the second row of options in Photos.

All I want to do is to be able to select a photo or a group of photos and save them from my phone to iCloud like I used to be able to do.

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 11:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 5:23 PM

Thanks but I already know that. As per my original message, the Save to Files option is not available to select. It used to be there but after a recent update, that option is no longer there for me to use.

I cant Add the option either from the More Apps button either.

3 replies

Cant save a photo from my iPhone to Files or iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.