Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 2020 12 inch with Xbox one controller and AirPods: interference problems

iPad Pro 2020 12 Inch. am I the only one that cant use an Xbox one controller and AirPods Pro at the same time.? The controller interferes with the AirPods Sound 😕

oh if I use the Xbox one controller and the AirPods Pro on my iPhone 6s then there’s no problems

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 6:36 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 19, 2020 12:07 PM in response to QuickPost

I’ve just reset the network settings and unfortunately it Didn’t work the sound still stutter Whenever I push a button or move the analog stick on the Xbox one controller I have a suspicion that it’s something with Bluetooth 5 or the Bluetooth bandwidth or maybe the WiFi?

But then again i don’t think apple would Forget to test that while designing the iPad Pro 2020 😬🤞

iPad Pro 2020 12 inch with Xbox one controller and AirPods: interference problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.