Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting duplicates and quadruped events in my calendar

How come I am getting duplicates and quadruped events in my calendar and how to fix them?

Thank you all for your help.

Have a great day.

Frank

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 1:48 PM

What calendars are you subscribed to. Each duplicate entry has a different color which indicates it's a different subscription. Check Calendar's sidebar to see if you have more than one US Holiday calendar subscription.

There are two Independence Day entires that are correct: one on Friday (observed) and one on Saturday.

If you don't have more than one subscription boot into Safe Mode (How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support) by booting with the Shift key held down and check to see if the problem persists.  Reboot normally and check again.

NOTE: Safe Mode boot can take up to 10 minutes as it's doing some system cache cleaning, volume verifying and directory repairing. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2020 1:48 PM in response to DODGE01CHALLENGERSRT01_01

What calendars are you subscribed to. Each duplicate entry has a different color which indicates it's a different subscription. Check Calendar's sidebar to see if you have more than one US Holiday calendar subscription.

There are two Independence Day entires that are correct: one on Friday (observed) and one on Saturday.

If you don't have more than one subscription boot into Safe Mode (How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support) by booting with the Shift key held down and check to see if the problem persists.  Reboot normally and check again.

NOTE: Safe Mode boot can take up to 10 minutes as it's doing some system cache cleaning, volume verifying and directory repairing. 

I am getting duplicates and quadruped events in my calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.