Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have received an email purporting to be from Apple, saying that they had a problem billing me for my 50GB iCloud storage and needed me to update my payment information. I am not sure this is legit and I am afraid to give out my information.

I have received an email purporting to be from Apple, saying that they had a problem billing me for my 50GB iCloud storage and that I needed to update my payment information. I don’t know if this is legit. Please help me get guidance on this. I ‘m afraid it’s a scam.

Thanks

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 11:38 AM

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Don't use any of the links in the email. If you have a 50GB account and think you may need to update the account, do it from your settings, not the email links.

1 reply

I have received an email purporting to be from Apple, saying that they had a problem billing me for my 50GB iCloud storage and needed me to update my payment information. I am not sure this is legit and I am afraid to give out my information.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.