Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Apple Music subscription

I have followed Apple steps to set up family version of Apple Music and paid the subscription however it is not showing as available on my sons iPhone. Any tips?

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 11:07 AM

I recommending contacting Apple Support, as they can give you a verbal explanation/tutorial. You may want to check out YouTube for any videos regarding this. There may be some other threads on the Apple Discussions that may answer your question.

Also, you can check out these:

Family Sharing - Apple Support

Change your subscription plan - Apple Support

Not sure which ones will come in handy, I think the first one will considering what you wrote, but they are both there if you need them.

I hope this is helpful. Best of luck.

-Mac

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2020 11:07 AM in response to Miniorange

I recommending contacting Apple Support, as they can give you a verbal explanation/tutorial. You may want to check out YouTube for any videos regarding this. There may be some other threads on the Apple Discussions that may answer your question.

Also, you can check out these:

Family Sharing - Apple Support

Change your subscription plan - Apple Support

Not sure which ones will come in handy, I think the first one will considering what you wrote, but they are both there if you need them.

I hope this is helpful. Best of luck.

-Mac

Family Apple Music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.