Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Family Subscription

Dear Apple Support,

unfortunately, I don’t have an access to the Apple Music. I have family subscription, which my father owns, everyone else from our family has it, apart of me.

Can you please help? Thank you!

Warm regards,

Kate

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 12:57 PM

Go to Settings->Account (top of settings)->Family Sharing and make sure you have accepted the invitation to Family Sharing.

If it does show you as part of Family Sharing, then you may need to sign out of your Apple ID, and sign in again to refresh it.

Otherwise, just go to the Music App, tap on the Browse or For You sections there to access the Music subscription.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2022 12:57 PM in response to KateNechydyuk

Go to Settings->Account (top of settings)->Family Sharing and make sure you have accepted the invitation to Family Sharing.

If it does show you as part of Family Sharing, then you may need to sign out of your Apple ID, and sign in again to refresh it.

Otherwise, just go to the Music App, tap on the Browse or For You sections there to access the Music subscription.

Apple Music Family Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.