Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing- Apple Music

Hi, I’m part of a family sharing plan and have recently changed from android to iPhone where I had been using apple music. Since this change my apple music keeps telling me I need to try an individual subscription and as a result no music.

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 8:35 AM

Hello paballo228,

It sounds like you aren't seeing the Apple Music membership on your account even though you're part of a Family Sharing group.

Since switching to a new device, have you tried to log out of your account and back in?

Have you check with the family organizer to make sure that you are still part of the Family Sharing group?

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2020 8:35 AM in response to paballo228

Hello paballo228,

It sounds like you aren't seeing the Apple Music membership on your account even though you're part of a Family Sharing group.

Since switching to a new device, have you tried to log out of your account and back in?

Have you check with the family organizer to make sure that you are still part of the Family Sharing group?

Regards.

Family Sharing- Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.