Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer photos from my old iPhone to new iPhone?

How do I transfer photos from old iPhone to new iPhone?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 11:13 AM

Hello Bernie,

Do you use iCloud to back up your iPhone (Photos, Messages etc)? If you do then the photos, along with other data, will transfer automatically to your new iPhone when sign in with the same Apple and Password on iCloud.

If you do not use iCloud for back up then you will need to back up your old iPhone on a computer and then use that back up file to restore on your new iPhone. This way you will have all your information transferred to the new iPhone.

Here is a link explaining ➔ How to back up your iPhone to a computer.

Here is a link explaining ➔ How to Restore your iPhone from a back up on a computer.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2020 11:13 AM in response to bernie226

Hello Bernie,

Do you use iCloud to back up your iPhone (Photos, Messages etc)? If you do then the photos, along with other data, will transfer automatically to your new iPhone when sign in with the same Apple and Password on iCloud.

If you do not use iCloud for back up then you will need to back up your old iPhone on a computer and then use that back up file to restore on your new iPhone. This way you will have all your information transferred to the new iPhone.

Here is a link explaining ➔ How to back up your iPhone to a computer.

Here is a link explaining ➔ How to Restore your iPhone from a back up on a computer.

Axel F.

How to transfer photos from my old iPhone to new iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.